A wedding day is one of the biggest moments of our lives, and leaves us with memories that we will cherish forever. Marrying the one you love with your friends and family around is something that so many of us dream of. Makeup is so important on your wedding day so you can feel and look good, which is why you choose your professional bridal makeup artist carefully. Don’t take this decision lightly as you will regret it when you look back at your pictures. Here are our top tips on making sure you choose the right makeup artist for your big day.
- Research BRIDAL makeup artists
- Ensure you see lots of pictures of bridal on their page (There’s a reason they have numerous brides….aka excellent bridal makeup artist)
- Read reviews, they tell a story!
- Recommendations from a friend aren’t always the best if they aren’t into their makeup and you are
- Ask other suppliers in the area, good suppliers are always out doing weddings together
- MAKE SURE YOU DO A TRIAL, you want to feel comfortable on the morning of the wedding, knowing the way you want your makeup to look is what your makeup artist can do
- High quality makeup is worth every penny so if your costing is cheap, then there is a good chance your makeup is going to look cheap and professional photographers will agree with me cos they know it won’t look good on camera
Marcella McGovern is a Professional Makeup Artist with a passion for Bridal. Marcella’s focus is to always make a bride feel a million dollars on their special day. There are a huge variety of photographs and reviews from amazing clients that have loved their wedding day makeup by Marcella. View Marcella’s bridal makeup gallery here.
Do not hesitate to get in touch to organise makeup for your big day with Marcella.